Automated well placement is a key, high-value milestone achieving improved well quality for lower life-cycle cost. Success requires a cross-discipline solution: drilling, completions, reservoir, production operations. Experts in the session will access industry progress, needs, and future steps.
- Adrian Ledroz – Gyrodata Inc.
- Edward Stockhausen – Chevron ETC
- Geoffrey Downton – Schlumberger
- Shauna Noonan – Occidental Petroleum
- Stefan Wessling – Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- Ford Brett – PetroSkills
- Jeff Moss – ExxonMobil Development Co.