Why A Privacy Statement?
We respect your individual privacy. That is why we have adopted this Privacy Statement, which embodies our commitment to the protection of your privacy through adherence to fair electronic information practices. This Privacy Statement puts you, the individual, in control of how your personal information is processed, and you have our promise that we will not electronically process your personal information in any way that is incompatible with this Privacy Statement.
- Does not routinely collect personal information of site visitors.
- Takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction;
- Implements reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal information is kept only for the purposes for which it has been gathered;
- Uses reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the personal information you have provided; and
- Provides you reasonable access to your personal information as well as procedures for correcting or modifying that information where appropriate.
With Whom We May Share Information
DSABOK will not share your information with any third party other than a third party identified to you at the commencement of any engagement.
By participating in an engagement, you obtain the protections of the data processing practices described in this Privacy Statement. When you participate in an engagement, you also represent to us that you have provided notice to, and obtained consent from, any third party individuals whose personal data you supply to us.
Only those DSABOK employees or associates that have a legitimate business purpose for accessing and handling personal information obtained by us are given authorization to do so. The unauthorized access or use of such information by a DSABOK employee or associate is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action.